WHAT WE DO
Burns and Partners offer a wide range of client services with expertise in acquisitions, disposals, rent reviews, investment advice, asset and property management including SIPP’s, development consultancy advice and property advisor services.
General Practice and Commercial Services
- Commercial Agency (Purchase, Sale, Leasing and Letting)
- Investment Acquisition and Disposals (both individual and portfolios)
- Commercial Valuation – Burns and Partners are Registered Valuers
- Rent Reviews
Commercial Property Management
- Rent collection & credit control
- VAT accounting
- Insurance management (procurement, recovery & claims handling)
- Service charge budget preparation, management and accounting
- Management of contractors and facilities (procurement, vetting)
- Control of day-to-day and planned maintenance & repair
- Handling invoices – authorisation and payment
- H&S compliance
- Statutory compliance
- Lease/licence compliance
- Staff management
- Site inspections
- Tenant liaison
Asset Management Services
- Lease renewals, restructuring and surrender agreements.
- Lettings, assignations, sub-lettings and lease disposals.
- Surrender agreements, dilapidations and refurbishments.
- Planning / Change of use and redevelopment
Property Advisor Services
- Strategic and client specific advice on portfolio structure.
- Create and implement business plans for individual assets and portfolios.
- Identify and execute asset management initiatives to achieve business plan objectives.
- Portfolio management for overseas clients and investors.
- Management and disposals of distressed and impaired assets and portfolios.
- Risk management advice for Pension / SIPP providers.
Development Consultancy Services
- Feasibility studies, development appraisals, scheme optimisation and site acquisition.
- Negotiating pre-lets / pre-sales, development agreements and development funding.
- Negotiating and coordinating design team and contractor appointments.
- Managing project delivery through to completion.
Where do Burns & Partners operate ?
We cover the whole of Scotland from our base in Edinburgh, with a particular emphasis on the Scottish Central Belt including Fife and St Andrews, Perth and Inverness.
Where are Burns & Partners based?
We operate from our office at 25 Rutland Square, Edinburgh, EH1 2BW with 3 professional Qualified personnel. Contact us on 0131 228 4466.
Burns and Partners were founded in 1991 and comprises a small but dedicated team of experienced Chartered Surveyors. We specialise in providing a range of commercial property services to a small number of clients ensuring a high quality of advice together with a personal focus on every transaction or project we are involved with.